View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Japanese Sims ready for the taking! :) 
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post Japanese Sims ready for the taking! :)
I've added 8 of Morning Musume's members so far with clothing designs based off stuff they've worn in photos or videos in the past for the most part(limited by clothing choices tho), with only Jun Jun to go, and plan on adding Buono! members next before taking a break and actually playing the game. I'll eventually add Berryz Koubou and C-ute members, and some of the famous Japanese and possibly Korean pop stars in the future.

Check this link out if you don't know who these people are:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello!_Project

Although the lack of hairstyles and some facial tweaks that aren't possible in Sims 3 would help these sims I think they came out pretty well.

Please come check em out.

http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/IchbnB1

Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:40 am

Name: Mayo
Post Re: Japanese Sims ready for the taking! :)
Oh, I'm in love with Reina. I'll have to remember you if I decide I need to make her. :grin:

Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:18 am
Profile YIM
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

Name: usexy
How cute. :D

I'm totally going to attempt making a Gotou Maki sim, or at least, a sim inspired by her... And fail miserably.

I don't know why but I always found it hard to make oriental sims in the series without making them look too stereotypical.
I'm going to spend a lot of hours of practice in CAS. :silly:

if you cant handle that then DONT respond 2 me. u do u, i do myself, & it feels GOOD~*~
sorry im cute sorry if ur jealous. im fab im, me, all my pictures of myself look the same. hit me up!!!
la disko-tech fighting forever!
You unsexy! Stop talk to me! I SLAP YOU!
---

Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:38 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

I miss all my asian hair styles :cry:

It's sure been a while since I seen anything of Morning Musume. Good work with what you have available currently. I hope some modders release some asian oriented stuff in the future. Might have to keep an eye out on Japanese sims 3 websites (don't know of any currently)

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:31 am
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Thanks guys! I did notice I made some mistakes on some of them regarding eye color, hair style for certain clothing and forgot to do some of the custom clothing work on Ai and Risa, so I'll be re-posting them soon. :blush:

Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:16 pm
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Holy wow; an H!P fan on this forum. :laugh: I never thought I would see the day.

Good job on the Sims. I hope to see Risa back up again soon.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:51 pm
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

Name: usexy
There used to be a lot more H!P fans (or Asian pop in general) here, but they've gradually moved to other places. Likely to play TS3. :silly:

I miss my Asian hairstyles too! It's funny because all my sims always ended up unintentionally anime looking.
I hope someone can find a way to make new eyes, too. Asian CC-makers always made those. I want the shadooows...

if you cant handle that then DONT respond 2 me. u do u, i do myself, & it feels GOOD~*~
sorry im cute sorry if ur jealous. im fab im, me, all my pictures of myself look the same. hit me up!!!
la disko-tech fighting forever!
You unsexy! Stop talk to me! I SLAP YOU!
---

Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:38 pm
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Beccafarnzy wrote:
Holy wow; an H!P fan on this forum. :laugh: I never thought I would see the day.

Good job on the Sims. I hope to see Risa back up again soon.

Oh yeah I'm a huge fan, been following the Hello! Project groups for years now. Thanks for the kind words and I'm also glad to see some H!P fans on here. :grin:

Yeah, not having the hairstyles I want is driving me batty, but I guess I'll just add em whenever they come around.

All of my sims have been re-posted along with Jun Jun. :excited:

Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:35 pm
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Risa, JunJun, and Sayumi are my favorites out of the Sims you made. They all look great though. :coolguy: I'm looking foward to seeing some of my favorite members from the other groups as Sims~

CrazyZimBrandina: Really? I wonder why I never noticed. :laugh: Well, it's great that there are still some Asian music (perhaps other Asian entertainment) fans here. :smile2:

I get the feeling when I'm able to get TS3 I'll be missing my Asian CC as well. I guess it's good that I'll be able to go back to TS2 whenever I need a quick void-filler. :laugh:

Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]