Re: The New Creature Is... UNICORN!!!
The more I hear the more I just don’t get the appeal of the Unicorns, they seems like an almost useless after thought. At least with Ghosts, Vampires, Mummys, Robots and invisible friends they can be a fun part of daily life in your city, but the Unicorns seem pointless! It can start fires, ‘bless’/'curse' Sims, and teleport whoop de bloomin' woo…
I would have preferred another ‘Sim’ creature like a werewolf, maybe one that turned into a wolf (dog) once a month or something. At least I can see the gameplay in that…
There were so many they could have done:Werewolf
- turns into a wolf (OK dog) once a month, in certain circumstances the can howl while still Sims, and be prone to chasing cars! LOL!WerePets
- A Sim who turns into one of the 3 main Pet types once a month, in certain circumstances the can exhibit traits of their animal while in Sim form!Mermaids
- Swim in the seas and lakes (over a certain size) and their tails change to legs when leaving the water.Aliens
- Come from UFO's and can shape shift into a Sim (or Pet) and infiltrate families to spread their genes.Centaurs
- Half Sim half horse, stronger and faster than a normal sim with built in transport!Giants
- Twice the height of a normal Sim and stronger but very clumsy.
I can't think of a single practical and fun reason for the Unicorns so they won't be in any of my cities...
Colour me disappointed