View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Insimadult.net is not working anymore? 
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

Post Insimadult.net is not working anymore?
I don't know wether it is possible for me to ask about this.
Is insimadult.net site having problem?
Cause since yesterday, I tried to go to that site.
And i cant even open the site.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:03 pm
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
They're changing servers, they're under new Managment, Katie and Eric have to deal with other things so they go their "technical" friend, Walt, to help them out, though he wants to make InSIMadult a paysite :(

Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:13 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

God.
I would be hating him.
If he makes that site a PAYSITE!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:41 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

They also asked me and I said I was to busy (I use another name there). If it was me it would be free just with admin approval mode on. They busy with life which happens.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:41 am
Profile WWW
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

They also asked me and I said I was to busy (I use another name there). If it was me it would be free just with admin approval mode on. They busy with life which happens.

Oh, really?
I didn'nt know that.
Ok.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:19 pm
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

Kathy and Eric have sold insim to Walt, and Walt is planning on some Major changes there! Donation-is trying to decide whether he wants mandatory or voluntary. People are Not amused.... :banghead:
People are up in arms over the whole mess. We creators were not told ANY of the news-it was just like all of a sudden there's this message telling us 'by the way, I'm Walt, and I'm the new owner. I don't own or play the sims-I'm an investor. Now this is what I'm planning on doing to this site... :censored:
For further information check here: http://woohoosims2.darkbb.com/gossip-ar ... a-t141.htm (free to join!) that will give you all the links to all the information areas/discussion forums on it!
hugs,
Skye

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:28 pm
Profile YIM
Custom Title
Custom Title

Go to the creators get ask them for their files have delphy or somebody rehost them. Screw Walt let him deal with everything. Since the files really belong to the creators and ea. Unless their was an agreement eric would own everything which would be silly. Let Walt deal with dns, domain, server, etc. I still would like to know how much he paid bc I heard a lot but it should be public with receipts and all. I'm just gonna let it go down hill. Start over with the creators and host it on modthesims2 or somewhere. Reason why I put my files on a place where people I trust. :)

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:45 pm
Profile WWW
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

If we trusted Kathy and or Eric, and they :censored: us over (being nice LOL), it's hard to know WHO to trust next.

I do know that we creators worked :censored: hard on our stuff, and for someone like that to just grab it up isn't right. Regardless of it being EA's programs, I feel like my Captain Jack Sparrow is MY creation!

And where would this guy be without all our creations? :censored: That's what! He would have an empty site without us. And None of us got Any warning whatsoever that any of this was happening. I think that's what has made us all this angry with the whole thing. No warning, no preparation for any of it. And now we can't even get in to the site to take what belongs to us because the site is always down!

I just found out on Sunday night, and apparently it's been going on a while before that! I am bummed! As we all are!

Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:58 am
Profile YIM
Custom Title
Custom Title

I store all my files that I create on on an external drive. Just ask people that downloaded the creators stuff for it back and have somebody re upload them. Walt would have nothing but the old files and put a sese and control on it since the creators made it and he "should" have no control over having it on the server. It seems to me he doesn't understand the community. If i had more time I would've done more but I really can't with the stuff I do now with charities. So it's best if delphy or somebody with knowledge ask the creators for files or people who got them to send it to the creators or re upload to another place. And the creators should make new files that Walt won't have on the server. And if he does download and upload sue.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:26 pm
Profile WWW
Just Passing Through
Just Passing Through

This is outrageous!!! I cant believe this, I uploaded some files 2, they cant charge for them, thats just illegal. Noone can charge for me creations without my written approval, I just uploaded a few recolours and the hyper maid, I can only begin to understand how Bloom or Warlock may feel!

Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:49 pm
Just Passing Through
Just Passing Through

They're changing servers, they're under new Managment, Katie and Eric have to deal with other things so they go their "technical" friend, Walt, to help them out, though he wants to make InSIMadult a paysite :(

:banghead: Outrageous! I was supposed to download the recent files but making Insimadult a Paysite?! It's not fun anymore to play TS2. I was also about to ask if the site has a TS3 Version next year, But Unfortunately, I won't get my answer.

Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:21 am
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Erhama wrote:

:banghead: Outrageous! I was supposed to download the recent files but making Insimadult a Paysite?! It's not fun anymore to play TS2. I was also about to ask if the site has a TS3 Version next year, But Unfortunately, I won't get my answer.

Eh, both the inSIM sites are back up under .org instead of .net, and they're still free. :D

Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]