View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 484 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
 What are you playing right now? 
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Post What are you playing right now?
The title is pretty self-explanatory. I'm sorry if there's been a topic like this before, but I went back a few pages (and in Non-Sims Games terms, that means "about twenty years in time") and didn't find anything.

I'm playing No One Lives Forever 2, a sneaky/shooterish parody of 60s spy movies, from 2002. I dig it, even though I always get stuck at around the same place (FUCK YOU, SIBERIA). Seriously, though, it's ridiculously fun.

I'm also playing Thief II: The Metal Age, an even older, even sneakier steampunk-ish game which consists of sneaking around, sneaking up on people, sneaking up on guards, sneaking in the dark, and stealing people's things. Not quite as fun, but still all right. Also, I like the look of the cutscenes (if you can call them that).

And up until my computer died, I was playing System Shock 2 (from 1999, which I think gives it the grand prize of being the oldest out of all these games, or something), a survival horror/RPG/shooter about monsters and robots and AI gone awry. It's creepy and hard as hell even on "Easy" (okay, maybe that's just me sucking at gaming), but I love it. Oh, SHODAN.

...aaand that's about it.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:55 am
Profile WWW
The Walrus
The Walrus

well i stopped playing sims 2 (like i've said many times but theres so many topics on it lol) so i reinstalled civiliation 4 and found it could be almost as addicting as sims 2!! :shocked:

Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:45 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

System Shock 2 is scary, I never played it, but I heard it was crowned the most scariest game....ever! As of now I'm not playing anything (not even Sims 2, which I played only twice since getting BV, and that's because of no time :) ) Once Spore comes out, I should be back to gaming.....my husband on the other hand, is so attached to our 360, we hardly get out anymore lol, well he doesn't, I have my friends :)

Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:06 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

World in Conflict
Company of Heroes Opossing Fronts
Settlers 4
Age of Empires
Team Fortress 2
Sherlock Holmes

xbox
Mostly Arcade :)
Halo 3
Nba Live 08

Ps3
Stuntman

Ds
Zelda
New Super Mario

The ones I can't name because NDA and beta a couple

Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:18 pm
Profile WWW
The Walrus
The Walrus

i used to play age of empires but it got a bit boring.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:50 pm
come hither
come hither

as of now i'm mostly just playing halo 3.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:08 pm
The Walrus
The Walrus

gasp! isn't that 18+? if so you're too young!

Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:27 pm
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

Name: usexy
Justin much? wrote:

gasp! isn't that 18+? if so you're too young!

Sims is rated Teen and little kids play it. :silly:
It's not very often when I see people actually properly following ratings.

if you cant handle that then DONT respond 2 me. u do u, i do myself, & it feels GOOD~*~
sorry im cute sorry if ur jealous. im fab im, me, all my pictures of myself look the same. hit me up!!!
la disko-tech fighting forever!
You unsexy! Stop talk to me! I SLAP YOU!
---

Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:35 pm
The Walrus
The Walrus

true, i occasionaly play 15+ games :blush:

occasionaly.

if its good.

and not too bad.

usually only violance

unlike many people i know who play 18+ and watch 18+ at the age of 11.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:43 pm
Sim God
Sim God

Name: Tom
I haven't cared about age ratings my entire life. Though it concerns me a little that my friend's 5-year-old sister cites Kill Bill as her favourite movie.

Oh, and um... I'm not really playing any games lately besides the ones at Internally Yours. I'm their second top-trophy winner, with 14 top scores. *:party: moment*

Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:46 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

I don't really read the age ratings, I've played GTA and Halo 3 loads of times. Although I have trouble playing Halo 3 on the Xbox, I get confused between how to walk and how to look around so usually my person is walking around in circles nodding... I'm pretty bad at that game.

I haven't been playing games recently but I did play Call of Duty 3 on the PS3. It's funny, I just throw smoke bombs everywhere. I mistake them for grenades.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:45 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

The age ratings are a bit... off, generally. I mean, while I don't think it's really suitable for small kids to play violent games, 16 is way too high. I can't believe The Sims 2 got a T in the US. It's practically designed for 10-year-olds.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:53 pm
Profile WWW
The Walrus
The Walrus

yeah, here the sims 2 original game is 7+ but with the expansions its 12+, which means i've been playing it when i was too young for half a year :blush: :laughing2:

Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:24 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Heh while I was in Holland my 8 year old cousin was playing to my dismay GTA! What the? He's half my age and the rating there is supposedly 18+. This is San Andreas btw the one where you can pick up chicks and all that controversial stuff xD

Anyway I recently just finnished KH and I'm currently playing Crash Twinsanity again to keep me occupied while I wait for COTT to come out in Australia, so what if it may be a kiddy game? It still amuses me much =P

Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:36 pm
The Walrus
The Walrus

yes...

this should be in a seperate duscussion of its own *makes seperate discussion of its own*

Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:48 pm
Sim God
Sim God

Anyway I recently just finnished KH and I'm currently playing Crash Twinsanity again to keep me occupied while I wait for COTT to come out in Australia, so what if it may be a kiddy game? It still amuses me much =P

I used to play Twinsanity. The sense of humour never did much for me - primarily because of the UNSKIPPABLE CUTSCENES ARGH - but it was pretty fun. I still try to go beating all the PS1 Crash game time trials now and then, if I'm bored.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:13 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

jusinbuzz wrote:

I used to play Twinsanity. The sense of humour never did much for me - primarily because of the UNSKIPPABLE CUTSCENES ARGH - but it was pretty fun. I still try to go beating all the PS1 Crash game time trials now and then, if I'm bored.

Heh the cutscenes didn't annoy me much, only when you die in a boss battle an have to watch them over and over they got agitating. And same I still try the older ones however I end up getting mad at the graphics on the PS1 =/

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:05 pm
Sim God
Sim God

Graphics aren't that big a deal to me. These days I probably play PS1 games as often as any next-gen ones i.e. hardly ever, so it doesn't get to me much. With games that don't really rely on graphics, anyway. The Crash ones were always cartoony, so they don't date as much.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:31 pm
Sim God
Sim God

I have Silent Hill 3! *excitement* I'm such a wuss with it though. It scares me too much and I've hardly got anywhere yet. D: AND HOLY CURSEWORD ALTERNATIVE. I just got bloodily murdered by a big thing with arms WHILE I WAS TYPING WITH MY BACK TURNED. Christ that slobbery-scream-grunt-smack made me jump. Maybe I should have put it on pause, but the thing had been apparently stuck in an eternal loop of rotating awkwardly at the other end of the mall for the last hour. I thought that was kind of its ultimate destiny.

Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:42 am
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Name: Michael
I'm playing Metroid Prime 3 still (it's an amazing game) and Brain Age 2. (Which is actually pretty fun.)

Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 484 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next