Re: What about developing a Sims game like the Movies Game b
They should do an expansion pack like this:
The Sims 3: Star Life
- Your sims can become; Actors, Singers, Dancers and Magicians
- Actors and Actresses can make movies in the new Simwood Productions where you can build up in rank, make movies and become world famous. There are two types of filming: Movie or TV Show. You can also build your own movie studio and become a movie studio tycoon if you purchase the studio. Random films are made now and then from sims in the studio and are featured in the cinemas at certain date, your film could be released in cinemas if it is good enough or it could be a STDVD (straight-to-dvd) release, after a movie had been released it will get reviewed by the critics first then the sims can review by either; going into the cinema and watch it, use laptop to give a review etc. TV shows are slightely different to movies because they require more regular shooting in a week, they get broadcasted live and sitcoms can be made and viewed on tv too. The tycoon part is not as expanded as The Movies, but you still get awards, prestige, ranks and management. Sets are created just like making a house but there are more and new options in the build and buy mode.
- Singers can record their music at the record labels, your sims can now sing and reach to the top. There are auditions around town where your sims can come up to competition with lots of other singers for a chance to win big prizes and fame.
- Dancers can show off their skills in competitions or down the streets where all the streetdancers come along.
- Magicians can show off their magic skills and impress many people in shows and events
New Skills -
- New Calender
- New DVD system
- New Camera-set system
- DJ Booth
- New Sections: Props, Magic and Effects
- New Tools: Set tool, Camera set tool, Debri, Stunts
I can't think of anymore too add but they are probably some more.
If this expansion did come in mind then it would be adding: The Sims 1 Magic + Superstar into one pack, singing and acting featured in Superstar but dancing is new.