View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Casper Legacy! ***NEW DEC 11*** 
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Derek
Post The Casper Legacy! ***NEW DEC 11***

Hey guys! Since I realized my pictures kinda exceed the idea of a game showcase, I wanted to make a thread that I loosely update with pictures, instead of dumping 70+ on a thread made for a few screenshots per post. For now, the main thing I will be showing is the Martinez / Casper family. Since I've shared pictures last, a LOT has happened to this family, and I really want to share what's going on! If you want to see what I've previously shared about this family, click the links below.

For anyone who hasn't read or seen my pictures, this is a very loose a legacy story. Theres no background story, and to be honest, isn't exactly set up to be told as a story. On and off, it is just my playing experiences. I kind of play how I want, but I am currently on Generation 6. Here is a brief family tree I created for the purpose. I started with two (very ugly) bin sims, in the mind of testing out a new neighborhood, and ended up where I am now! Kinda ripped off Kira's legacy chart with this, sorry! xD

Family Tree:
Spoiler:

Chapters:

So I'm not yet ready to post pictures, but I might later tonight. If anyone catches this before I do, do you want me to start after where I left off (before Macy got married), or should I start with my current leg / heir? The thing is, if I start with Matthew (current heir, shown large in legacy pic) onward, I will only post short updates. I have a lot to share if I do the generation before that.

So let me know, and I hope I can play so that someone enjoys reading my story! :D

Last edited by Swatme101 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:04 am, edited 13 times in total.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:09 am
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Name: Cate
Post Re: Swat's Simming Pictures! Martinez / Casper Family
I'll be interested! :ahh: :nod:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:47 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Post Re: Swat's Simming Pictures! Martinez / Casper Family
Okay, so here's the deal guys! I have over 350 pictures to share if I start after I last left off (pics link in the first post). I am hoping to cut that down, but that isn't too bad. That will let you guys see Matthew(current heir)'s childhood, and understand his story a bit. To be honest, Macy (girl who turned into a human after being a ghost baby) had a pretty boring life after she had kids. I spent a lot of time focusing on them.

I have to say that in some of the earlier bits, there is some missing key events, and I'll try to fill you in without writing too much. Like I said, this is losely a legacy story, and sometimes just my playing experience. I hope to update this post before the night's end!

Alright, here we go! 53 Pictures for the first installment!

So there you go! I really wanted to start off with Matthew as a young adult, but I think you guys will really enjoy the next segment, or his teenage years. The pictures I have for that will be a much better explanation than words :) I hope you enjoyed!

Even if you didn't enjoy it, please comment and tell me what you think! I would really like feedback from you guys!

Last edited by Swatme101 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:11 am
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Name: Raichi
Post Re: Swat's Simming Pictures! Martinez / Casper Family. *UPDA
I think it's very lovely :3
Now I can see a bit of your gameplay and feel a little motivated to make a collab myself x3 i got lotsa piccies to share too teehee xD

Love how you said nooboo instead of baby :P they do use that word a lot, also in the frensch song they go al "ooh... nooboo.."

Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:30 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Raichi wrote:
I think it's very lovely :3
Now I can see a bit of your gameplay and feel a little motivated to make a collab myself x3 i got lotsa piccies to share too teehee xD

Love how you said nooboo instead of baby :P they do use that word a lot, also in the frensch song they go al "ooh... nooboo.."

I also noticed that in Double Vision (the late night 3OH!3 song) everything sounds similar and they say nooboo where baby is. Aaanyway, glad you liked it! This stuff is practically boring based on what I have in store. My playing habits got REALLY different once Matthew becomes a teen. You'll see it :)

Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:43 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
Lol, it's funny, Derek! The kids are super cute!

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Lola001 wrote:
Lol, it's funny, Derek! The kids are super cute!

Thank you! I hope someone does, but if no one replies I'll use this post for the next set of pictures.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:17 pm
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

LOL you remember my lil sim family right?
The newly created asian sim (that was originally just a show-sim for the house) and the second generation teal haired girl (who's parents are the dudes in my avi)

Well their son who's aspiration is to be famous was going to ask Barbie to the prom, but just when he wanted to ask her she left for the prom so he had to go date-less. (and everyone went in their normal clothing.)

Anyways! At the prom he became romantically involved with Chip!!!! Chip of all people LOL! xD
I had more of a best friends idea for them in mind, bromance not romance xD

Seems like I can't escape the gay. Ever since sims 3 came out for the first time his parents were the second straight couple I ever made. Had one lesbian couple before but all the other sims I ever played were gay.

Not for Tobi though (their son) I decided to let him experiment with Chip, first kiss and such, but end up with Barbie, Larly or Shensi, but I think I'll go for Barbie because green eyes (larly) already are in the family and so is the asian DNA (shensi)

I considered Chip because of the interesting DNA mix, but Tobi's too cool to get pregnant, and Chip is too much of a rebel so for both men it really doesn't suit them.
I'm trying to get out of my gay phase, also, it's very one sided to only play males all the time.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:47 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Raichi wrote:
Spoiler:
LOL you remember my lil sim family right?
The newly created asian sim (that was originally just a show-sim for the house) and the second generation teal haired girl (who's parents are the dudes in my avi)

Well their son who's aspiration is to be famous was going to ask Barbie to the prom, but just when he wanted to ask her she left for the prom so he had to go date-less. (and everyone went in their normal clothing.)

Anyways! At the prom he became romantically involved with Chip!!!! Chip of all people LOL! xD
I had more of a best friends idea for them in mind, bromance not romance xD

Seems like I can't escape the gay. Ever since sims 3 came out for the first time his parents were the second straight couple I ever made. Had one lesbian couple before but all the other sims I ever played were gay.

Not for Tobi though (their son) I decided to let him experiment with Chip, first kiss and such, but end up with Barbie, Larly or Shensi, but I think I'll go for Barbie because green eyes (larly) already are in the family and so is the asian DNA (shensi)

I considered Chip because of the interesting DNA mix, but Tobi's too cool to get pregnant, and Chip is too much of a rebel so for both men it really doesn't suit them.
I'm trying to get out of my gay phase, also, it's very one sided to only play males all the time.

Haha! Usually I have one sim from a litter that is either forever alone or gay (And I'm not discriminating either way)! I'm not sure for this heir, but I will deffinately have to experiment with having my main sims as gay. I actually know of 2 story-progression created Gay pairs in my neighborhood as we speak! Funny, because if you try to flirt with them, they reject you every time, even if your best friends with them! You'll see that more later.

Alright guys, update two! We're not quite to Matthew's leadership, but this is where the water starts to boil! 57 Images for this one!

So there you go. I apologize that this chapter and the last one was a bit boring. I wanted to skip right to when Matthew was a Young Adult, but the things I did as he was a teen are important to when he gets older. Next chapter should be okay. But I think It'll be 2 more chapters til everything "takes off". And I promise I have much more pictures and don't leave out events in later pictures! I hope you enjoyed!

Last edited by Swatme101 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:31 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Post Re: The Casper Legacy! *UPDATE 2*
Well I for one love this! I read it yesterday. I would have commented but I'm so sick that forming a complete thought is hard. XD And I was at school most of the day. Anyways great pictures and story! The kids are as someone else mentioned... adorable. Really can't wait to see how things with the heartbreaker aspiration continue.

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:44 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Kira wrote:
Well I for one love this! I read it yesterday. I would have commented but I'm so sick that forming a complete thought is hard. XD And I was at school most of the day. Anyways great pictures and story! The kids are as someone else mentioned... adorable. Really can't wait to see how things with the heartbreaker aspiration continue.

Oh thank you! :dance2: And oh I promise you.. you WON'T be dissapointed. I broke so many of my playing rules, it amazing :)

Okay, here we go. Quick note before-hand. You might have noticed some pictures with weird coloring or saturation. I apologize. The lighting mod in my game makes it impossible to take pictures at night, so I quickly go over them in Windows Photo Viewer and boost the brightness. Sorry for that! 54 Pictures this time! Heres when things start to boil :evillaugh:

So yeah. I hope you enjoyed that! Things should be a bit more exciting / suspenseful. From here on there are A LOT more screenshots, I promise. I have so much in store for you guys! Please comment & tell me what you think, or what I could improve on! I love to hear your feedback!

Last edited by Swatme101 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:14 am
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

NICE!

I still need to start a legacy of my own! As soon as my second generations start having babies, I always end up creating a brand new family XD

Hopefully when I get Pets, I'll start fresh in Appaloosa Plains and stick with one legacy

Origin ID: MJSimKat_14
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MJSimKat

Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:45 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Post Re: The Casper Legacy!
I'm torn. Because Idk when & if I want to move them to Hidden Valley or Appoloosa Plains.

Aaanyways, somewhere around 50 pictures in this cut! This is when it starts getting juicy :)

Hope you guys liked this :)

Last edited by Swatme101 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:32 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Charlie
Post Re: The Casper Legacy! NEW PICS! UPD 4!
lovin' it!

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:21 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

I love this. Never ever stop. :D

And I busted out loling at this line:
Jose: OH MY SWEET LORD JESUS CHRIST. WHO MOVED MY PENIS TO THE MIDDLE OF MY STOMACH?!

So much lulz. And this legacy is great. Really juicy stuff!

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:41 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Haha thanks for the feed back guys! As always, soo much in store. I won't be able to update tonight because I haven't had my computer and i'm pretty sure when I go back home today (I evacuated for Irene) I won't have power. So unless someone else comments on upd. 4, I'll post the update here if I can!

Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:00 am
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

omg x_X he's such a player! I bet his themesong is "it wasn't me" by shaggy and rikrok xD

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:58 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Ohhh yes, there is much more playing where this came from though, trust me. 55 Photos this time! We're getting even juicier!

And that concludes that chapter! I hope it delivered some el - oh - el's. :)

Last edited by Swatme101 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:31 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Post Re: The Casper Legacy! *Update 5!*
Hey guys, sorry to double post, but for anyone who has checked this thread in the last 24 hours may have noticed that the images are missing... I exceeded my 10GB Bandwidth on Photobucket... I should have remembered that would happen from the last time I did a legacy!

So I hope that at least some of you saw the 5th update. It was really good! But until the 8th no one will see it. In the meantime, I have to get everyones opinion on what to do. Should I find a new image service to keep it here, &/or host the pictures off site? I noticed that with 5 updates on one page the images were taking forever to load, and I bet thats why no one even responded to the last update! :gig:

I can't really dig into it atm, but I was thinking maybe making a tumblr or other blog dedicated to this (kind of like how Kira has her legacy). I guess not just directed at you, Kira, but does anyone know if there are blog websites that are specifically for this purpose that are free & include image upload? If I do it on tumblr, I'd redo all the stuff I have, theme it, and even put custom links on the side. (Fancy, huh?)

So if you don't mind taking a second to make a suggestion to help me out, that'd be greatly appreciated. I pretty much have to discontinue hosting on this thread because, after doing the math, the amount of images on here currently would only take approx. 50 loads of the page to rank up 10GB of bandwidth. (Maybe I'm calculating wrong! But whatever). Please let me know what you come up with!

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:46 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Post Re: The Casper Legacy! *Update 5!*
Oh no! I didn't see the 5th update. :l I would have recommended LJ but it's often got problems so it's unreliable. When it works, it's great but yeah. I'd say go for a wordpress journal. I've seen a lot of legacy writers use them and they allow multiple image upload but it does cap out at 3GB. Then again that's a lot of space so yeah. XD

Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:26 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next